Monday 3 May 2010

So, as always..To Begin

So where to start?

Most days off I get, I end up looking at the whiteboard in my kitchen (It was originally intended to put what shopping things we need for the house, it was quickly re-purposed!) And looking at the long list of things to complete.


To give you all a rundown.

Top of the list (and has always been)

Complete the Relictor Chapter.

This is a long running, 10 year old quest/test/target/quota/whatever you call it of mine. Almost like an ongoing saga, the Relictors have forever been changing from a DIY chapter to Black Templars before finally settling on the one colour scheme. And boy, do I have a lot still to do!

So whereabouts am I?

Well, I have the models. I have the tanks, and I almost certainly have the space. 1000 marines, 20 Land Raiders, 50 Rhinos, Razorbacks, Predators and what not. Of which so far 700 Marines built, 15 Land Raiders, and most of the Rhinos and Razorbacks.

But as for the rest? Well, here is the conundrum.

Second on the list.

Complete everything else.

So I thought it best, with a little push from those who know me well, to get the second on the list done, and then work on the grand finale.

So sitting on my desk right now is the 1500pt Witchhunter army that I was always wanting to collect, but never got round to. Consisting entirely of Sisters of Battle with a single Inquisitor, It was really a pet project that almost never got off the ground.

-------------------------

The list, to summarize:

INQ lord: **

Force Weapon
Power Armour
Bolt Pistol
Rosarius
Divine Pronouncement



Retinue:

Warrior x 2 (Plasmaguns)
Chirugeon x 2



Canoness **

Blessed Weapon
Bionics
Cloak of st Aspira
Master Crafted (BW)
Rosarius




Celestian Squad **

10
VSS

Storm Bolter
Flamer
VSS has Power Weapon



Sisters Squad **

2 x Storm Bolters


sister Squad **

2x Flamers


Sisters Squad **

1 Flamer
1 Storm Bolter


Seraphim Squad **

8
VSS
Power Weapon
2 Hand flamers


Dominion Squad **

Immolater 65 **

4 Meltaguns
VSS

129

Retributor Squad**

3 Heavy Bolters
1 Multi Melta
7 sisters


Vindicare

-----------------------------------

And so this is where my tale begins. Then its onto the Cygnar 200pt army I've bought, then to complete the Orks, Guard, Chaos.......



2 comments:

  1. Paul have a look at this blog http://daughteroftheemperor.blogspot.com/ it might help to get you going also the resin kit you can get from fw for the sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit to having already been keeping an eye on a few blogs, that one included. Forgeworld and I go back a long way, (I'll eventually build the reaver titan...) but at the moment I've found a different way to get Sister marks etc. Fleur de lys (or however they are spelt) are my problem at the moment. That and they've pulled Immolators off of normal sales means I have to pay umpteen ridiculous prices to get them! BUT! I have a cunning plan....

    ReplyDelete